Monday 18 June 2012

My new set of Filofax dividers

For a while I have wanted to make dividers from some nice photographs, so I sat down with Google images to find some nice architecturally-themed ones. I wanted some dividers that were a little more masculine than the home-made ones you often see, but you could use any pictures at all.

I printed them on card and cut them to size with tabs, using the method I recently shared here. I added a little longevity to the tabs by wrapping them in clear adhesive film and removing the excess with a knife. If you look at the standard Filofax dividers you'll notice they do exactly the same thing.

Then it was simply a matter of getting the label machine out. I use the 'box' setting on my labels, which makes them easy to then cut down to size, as explained in this post.

And here is the finished set:



10 comments:

LucyLastic (All Things Stationery) said...

I like these! Much more my kind of thing. I'm not into girly flowery Hello Kitty things but love colour and a good photograph or colourful painting. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

They look great Ray, I like my girly dividers but it's something to think about for a change :)

Gerard said...

Fabulous work, as usual!

Angel Jem said...

I like them! I think photos make great dividers, and these are class pictures.

LJ said...

Very nice!!!

EmmaNoey said...

So often I start reading a post on this site, and then I'm down the rabbit hole reading one after another. Great stuff, I really enjoy it.

Ray Blake said...

Thank. That's nice to hear.

DEM said...

These are beautiful! So full of color. Well done!

Joseph David Quinton said...

Absolutely stunning!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous!

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...